Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello????

So I'm not flaking out here people. My son, the soldier, is not corresponding! What the? Who said this was OK? Well I might be exaggerating a smidge. I heard from him today. It is the first time in a spell. He is doing great. Moving right along through his training. He missed expert marksmanship with his rifle by 1 point. I think he is pretty bummed about that. But he is not a bit worried about his PT test. He maxed that out weeks ago. So bless his heart, he really want girlfriend, M, to come to graduation. M's mom (hey P) has decided that this is a bit too much too fast and I agree. Now to get Macade to understand. He is begging me to get a hold of P and schmooze her into letting M go. I don't think he has bothered to think about how much it will cost, where she will stay, how she will get around in MISSOURI of all places! Oh Macade, how lucky are you that good ol ma and pa are coming to hang out?
B
I wrote back to him today and reminded him who is sending the stamps and paying the phone bill. That'll get him writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment