Tuesday, February 24, 2009

He lives!

So I have finally received confirmation that Macade is alive and well. I spoke with him for 20 blessed minutes on Sunday. He was very quiet. I asked him about it ans he says he just doesn't say much around there. Anyway, I have got letters for 2 days in a row now!! So excited about it. Here is some of the latest. Realize I type word for word

Hey!!! I mis ya'll!! Day 1 officially started at 20 Feb 09. Woke up at 0400 worked out, went to class and ate chow. Reception really sucked of course. It's just paperwork and in-processing. So gotten tons of shots. Oh my! I almost passed out like a billion times. And a huge on in my butt. @#$% that one hurt! But reception actually helped cuz it got me ready. Because of the holiday, we stayed a whole week there. We finally got to our barracks, a 10 min drive from 43rd battalion. I'm with a bunch of guys that motivate me, push me, everything!!! I love it. At first I thought, what the hell am I doin here?! But finally I relaxed and am makin the best of it! Its so so so fun!!! I love the army, just listen and apply, were movin so fast we're still in red phase but we're movin so quick and have more privileges soon. We're goin to white phase. We get our guns on Tuesday!!! So excited we got all.. well most of our gear! We get to keep a lot of stuff. Ya AIRSOFT! I miss you all but it's so so fun!!! Can't wait to stand on the star! Graduation date is April 30th. I'm changing already, pushing myself to limits, trying new things, being disciplined!! I'm a Hellraiser!! Love ya'll. Miss you
PVT Moore
Cade

No comments:

Post a Comment