Friday, October 22, 2010

New pictures!!!

I don't know if he saw my post about lacking pictures or if he knew I needed some, but here are some new ones. This first one is beautiful! It's hard to imagine a place so full of hate being so pretty. I always picture it in my mind as hell, but this is a nice way to picture things
I think this one is of Macades new recovery vehicle. This is what he drives out of the gates with every day. I am very proud today.

This one was the most profound for me. I am weeping as I type how grateful I am to live here in America. The innocence in these faces makes me hope for a better future for them. Their bare feet remind me how glad I am to have simple things. Their hopeful eyes haunt me when I pray that they will have something to eat this night.
Friends and family, my son is living among them. He is there for them. Please pray that these young people will grow to be wise and different than those before them.
Please pray for Macade who has not complained at all about living in a country where he is hated and despised.
Don't forget him. He needs letters and love from home to keep going.
He loves you all.


2 comments:

  1. Cade is an amazing man! We are so PROUD of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally getting in here to check out our buddy. Love the pictures! So very amazing. Loves to Cade!!!!

    ReplyDelete