Sunday, October 31, 2010

Best Birthday Present!

Skyped with my boy this morning. He says he was waiting for me to get online so he could wish me a happy birthday. So, lying here in bed, the boys all wenting hunting for a moose. Not gun hunting, but Skyler's zoology homework hunting. Anyway, Skyping with Cade from my bed makes me the happiest birthday girl ever! He sounds very happy. The best thing is people pop in and out of his room all the time and say Happy Birthday. One guy jumps in and says it and then I respond, "Happy Halloween". His response: "What's so G@# Damn happy about it?!" I was peeing in my pants! This feller made my day.
So, on our family readiness blog they posted this website
tfpredatorpost.com
It's a blog started by some girls serving and I am loving it. They go out to all th FOB's and post about the goings on there. Love it! Thought some of you may like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment