Thursday, September 2, 2010

My boy!

Skyped with my boy tonight! He looks good and sounds great. He is hard at work already. He was able to get internet just in time to Skype Skyler for his birthday. Although it was a gift to us all. He has his own little room that he says he will send pics of soon. He has not received any mail yet. I am not sure why not, but if you want to send him packages, you may want to wait until I get word that he is getting his mail. I started sending letters at least 3 weeks ago. So, I will wait to send anything more than letters. If I get word of a different address, I will post it. For now, we are just happy to see his face and hear his voice and know that he is fine. He is doing some Facebooking if that is a good way for anyone to keep in touch with him. Thanks everyone for your support of our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment