Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No news is... well it's no news

Haven't heard much troop fans. (And that's a good thing.) We know he is traveling and a couple of places he has been, but not much communications.
I went to our family social last night and wives have been hearing bits and pieces here and there, but nothing solid which is just how we like it. Our soldiers depend on us being discreet about their jobs. Please keep this in mind if you FB or blog about our boy. This also means apart from telling you things to your faces, you will probably not hear a lot here. I will tell you what I can.
Macade seemed ready to get going, as usual, the last I spoke to him. I will still feel blessed that we do live in this day and age of more information. I think for a while we will have to depend on snail mail, but that's OK too.
Thanks again for your love and concern. We love our soldier and feel a void constantly without him here. Please remember him in your prayers and keep in mind that mail will take 14 days or so to reach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment