Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A little update

So for those of you that keep up with Macade, (he's hard to keep up with) here is the latest. I spoke with him this morning and he will go on a 4 day leave on the 13th. He is not able to come home and will just be hanging out getting ready to go. So, unless I hear otherwise, he will be leaving the country on the 16th or 17th. I do not know where he goes from here and how long it will be before we hear from him. This part is really hard for me. I like to know that he has a place to sleep and all. Anyway, I do have his new address. I hear that it takes about 2 weeks for him to get mail.

PFC Moore, Macade
118th Sapper Company
FOB Salerno Afghanistan
APO AEO9314

It is with a heavy heart that I mailed my first letter to Afghanistan. It just still seems so unreal. Say a little prayer for my boy and for us. It is a very tough time for all of us.
Macade is always very concerned about his friends and family every time I speak to him. He wants you all to know that he loves you and is thinking about you.

3 comments:

  1. Prayers and mail heading for Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love and prayers and faith that God will be with him each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the update. We think of Cade and you guys often. Our prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete