Monday, January 26, 2009

I have sore boobs!

It's not what you think! There is no need for child disclaimers here. Macade had his first weekend of drills. He did great the first day. They did a lot of marching and listening to stuff. I think he did OK yesterday too because he cannot lift his arms today! Oh my! I keep telling him to stay active and moving but it's just not in him. He is still very excited to get going.
We did attend a meeting about shipping out last night. They did tell us that Cade can get mail but we will have to wait for him to write home to get his address. He can't get much more than letters, very positive letters. He may not get to write back a lot as his only time to write is before bed.
We also found out that he will not be coming home for the break in between trainings. I was a little sad at this news, but it renews my efforts to see Missouri for graduation day.
They didn't cut off his hair just yet, but it is short. Oh and he has gained 2 lbs. He is up to a staggering 115!!! They MADE him eat twice at lunch! I think he enjoyed that part.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment