Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting ready to go!

Macade is going to Afghanistan!
He started specialized training this past weekend. He will be going with a full combat unit. (I know. I know.) He will be leaving to train in Wisconsin in July. He is very anxious but excited to go to work. He seems to be making good friends that will watch his back while he is there. We are asking that only positive words come our way as we are getting buried in the negative. Thanks for all of your support.
**Yesterday he delivered doors to a post where they will be blowing them up! How fun! Just like being a kid in the sandbox!
ps anyone want a ball python???

1 comment:

  1. So when I hear bombs and things being blown up as my house shakes and scares me to death...(Camp Williams is too close to us) I will think of Cade every time :)

    ReplyDelete